Anywhere, at any time, if you look for the healthiest Japanese food, you will find Ramen as the ultimate answer. It is, actually, one of the healthiest dishes among all the Asian Fusions. However, you cannot just always go to a Japanese restaurant and ask for the Ramen. You can be sick. You can find the weather not suitable to go out for having a delicious bowl of ramen. What to do that? You can always make restaurant quality Ramen at home. How? Follow the below-given procedure.
Making Ramen at Home
Olive oil (1 TB)
Minced Garlic (4 cloves)
Fresh Ginger (1 TB)
Baby Spinach (3 Cups)
Chopped Chives (2)
Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce (1 TB)
Chicken Broth (4 cups)
Shiitake Mushrooms (4 ounces)
Step by Step Direction
- First of all, take a large pan and place those 2 eggs and cover them up with cold water. Boil them for exactly 1 minute. While boiling, cover the pan properly. Now take them away and set them aside for 6-8 minutes. Then, drain the water, pillthem, and cut in half.
- Now start heating the olive oil in alarge pan, or in the open to medium heat. Add ginger, and garlic there. Stir them frequently for even cooking until the smell of the mixture burst out. It may take 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now, gently add the mushrooms, chicken broth, soy sauce, and 3 cups of water into the mixture.
- Bring the whole mixture to a boiling point. Now reduce the heat and use a woodenstick to simmer till the mushroom gets softened. It would take 8-10 minutes. Add Yaki-Soba and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add narutomaki(if available), spinach, chives, and carrot to the mixture. Wilt them for 2 minutes.
- You are almost done. Take that in a bowl, and garnish with eggs. That is, it.